This cross-border Campaign aims at naming and shaming those colluding in the cuts to disabled people and instead of addressing disabled peoples rights. We will be writing a series of letters asking for the resignations of those not defending our rights as appointed to do so.
This letter is to the Chair of EHRC.
Dear Lord Holmes of Richmond,
I wish to draw your attention to the functions that were delegated to the Disability Committee and the Commissions duties as they relate to “disability matters” in:
- Promoting understanding of the importance of equality and diversity
- Encourage good practice
- Promoting equality of opportunity
- Promoting awareness and understanding of rights
- Enforcing equality law
- working towards the elimination of unlawful discrimination and harassment
- Promoting understanding of good relations
Let me draw your attention to an article printed in the Guardian by the EHRC on 01.03.2016http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/mar/01/equalities-watchdog-criticises-planned-cuts-to-work-support-allowancethe…
View original post 314 more words